Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Update, I'm normal !!!

Day # 55 of Intermittent Fasting/Dieting! I'm at my goal Body Mass Index of normal weight for my height! 
I'm finishing up week #8 and Monday will hit week#9 of my diet. I'm super excited to finish up another successful dieting week! I have a color my hair and get rid of the gray reward set up for Thursday. I tried on some of my summer shorts/skirts with some skinny jeans. I still have a few more pounds to lose before those skinny jeans fit perfect. They are low rise and I don't want any skin bulging over the top. I want them to feel 100% comfortable before I wear them. 

This past week, our weather was rather foggy! We had two days of thick fog. As a result of all the melting.. here's what our deck looks like now
And this is what is looked like a few days ago. 
We have temps this week that will be in the upper 50's! Time for MN to break out our shorts! At least I'll be able to hit the streets and get back to running them! 
I'm hoping to get some home projects done this weekend or at least a good amount done on them. I work both Saturday and Sunday for just a few hours in the afternoon. I'll have to figure out what else I can do to get in some exercise! 

This week I did my daily planks and lifted weights M-F. 
Here was my calories each day and # of calories I burned from exercise
Day:           #Calories ate:         # Calories Burned /Exercise:
Monday        800                          1100
Tuesday        1800                         250
Wednesday    625                          600
Thursday       550                           1000
Friday            725                           800      


No comments:

Post a Comment