Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Yet another Big Day #60 Goal!

It's day number 60 of my diet/fasting! I finally reached a new goal day! This calls for a reward! I'm getting my hair /roots / grays colored this morning. Bye, bye gray hair! 
I'm a little in denial about how much gray roots I have. I hate coloring my hair but going to a salon to get it done is like a treat! I'm just going to the beauty school. They charge a lot less and it always turns out just fine. Plus, it's cheap enough to get other extra services if I choose. 

I don't think I got a reward last week? So I splurged and purchased two new fuzzy soft white pillows! I'm thinking they are good for these two chairs but I might move them to our front room couches? It all depends on when I find other pillow to go on two of our couches. I love that they are soo soft! Zoey immediately jumped up on the chair to sniff out the new pillows. She got her whole body as close as possible. I can tell she liked the soft fur too! 

I still have a lot of home projects on my todo list that I never seem to want to finish! I have the day off, so after my hair appointment I will pick something from my list. 
Paint upstairs doors white
Paint office
Sand and stain buffet in kitchen
Organize closet

Wednesday I decided to get my car washed and get all the salt off it. I was going to just bring out the power washer at home but then I got gas and a ultimate wash was only $7. I just tried to avoid all the water running off the snow banks. It was a little tough when there were streams of water running across the roads every where! Maybe I should have skipped the wash? 

I've been eating more calories then I would like to be. I'm up around 700 - 800 per day. 

Wednesday I ate low calorie popcorn at 35 calories per cup. Ate around 6 cups in the early afternoon. 
Dinner - left over chicken lettuce wraps, 1 cup of white rice
and a taste of brownies! 
I turned 1/4 of this cake, that I stuck in the freezer into cake pops. Such a great way to use up left over cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment