Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Water

We spent the afternoon at the MOA Wolf Ridge water park. The only thing missing was the hot tub. While the water felt warm once you got in, I was missing that warm up and relaxing soak of a hot tub. 

I did one of those, I have exactly one hour to drive to Target and look for a swim suit bottom. I liked my new swim top I purchased last year and never wore. I tried on my other swim suits and liked this one the best. While I could have worn my other swim suit bottoms that were black, I wanted new ones that covered a bit more! I still need to lose about 15 to 20 pounds so it was best to pick up new bottoms! Lucky for me, I found some I liked. I'm not going to be one of those that think over 40 you have to stop wearing a swim suit or a bikini. I probably should cover up a bit more until I'm down a few pounds but I didn't want to wear the grandma swim suit! 
I also bought myself a new beach towel. A watermelon themed towel. A good dieting reward for this week! Now I'm ready for swim suit summer, even with a few more pounds to lose and more toning to do! 

We climbed over 100 stairs just to ride the family tub down. It was well worth the climb. I think we did this at least 5 times and then took a few two person tub rides down where we didn't have to walk up as many stairs. We also floated in the lazy river and then sat on our lawn chairs to warm up. 

I did eat more then dinner on Tuesday. I brought along low cal popcorn 35 calories per cup, almonds and a small bag of PB pretzel nuggets. I shared the food and water bottles. 

Dinner was simple, rice/grain blend about a cup with salsa and fresh guacamole.  I also had a very small piece of my crack candy (chocolate, caramel cracker). In all probably some where around 800 calories for the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment