Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Some People Don't understand endurance!

I am a hard worker and I like to move fast. I'm contributing my efforts to endurance that I've built up over the years. Some people that don't workout or have a physically demanding job. They just don't understand how you can get done what you do in less time. Hello, it's endurance! I ski, run, bike, work a demanding job and I always get in some type of exercise every single day. I might have a light working schedule some days and not burn as many calories to work up a sweat, but those are far and few. When you sit at a job and not move, you don't do things as fast or efficient as those that are use to moving! I just love it when someone extremely over weight tells you that your working too fast! I didn't get this fast over night, just like they didn't get over weight that fast. It's years in the works. This is why I can work fast and have the endurance to keep moving at a quick pace. 

Today and Friday, I'm testing my working endurance! I've got a busy two days of work! I do think its easier to diet when I have a busy schedule. I'll get plenty of exercise the next two days then this weekend I'll have to figure out if the roads are clear from snow so I can try running. Or maybe check out the park's paths to run the lakes. I'm excited to do other types of exercise now that ski season is over! It's still not biking weather with ice on the roads but soon, very soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment