Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The weekend is here!

This is the first weekend in a very long time that I don't have to work. I've been working on Sunday's for just a few hours every weekend and it feel great to have two days in a row of non-working days! I really don't mind having to work but sometimes its nice to have a break and get other things done around the house. 
I finally got my dieting reward for making it 6 weeks of fasting/weight loss! A new rug! I wasn't planning on getting a rug with a pattern but there were only two rugs to choose from. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get to choose from the three rugs from last week. The dark gray rug was sold. I suppose it made the decision super easy, which is always a plus! There were no second thoughts on choice. Not everyone loved the new rug colors in the porch. It's not like it really matches very well, but then again why have everything so matchy- matchy? 

I will be getting new couches in gray or white at some point. I also am rewarding myself next week with new pillows for the couch. Oh, I have been looking but I think it took getting the rug to finally be able to decide what kind of pillows we need. Not that I really know just yet. Oh, I mention that this huge 8 x 10 rug was over $400 and I got it for $199! Half price! I saved at least $100 over all the other rugs I was looking at. We also need to replace our couch blanket. I've found many I like that are soft and fluffy. I'll save that for the next week reward too! 
While I can't always tell if I've lost more weight, I can tell by the way my clothes fit. I tried on this small size pink tank top and the pink jacket. What do you know? It fits again. It was far too tight and uncomfortable and looked awful on me just 6 weeks ago. It's fitting and feeling great once again. It feels super great to be able to expand my wardrobe and wear my favorites once again! 

One more house project! Say good bye to the old fan!! I'm finally getting a new ceiling fan installed later on today! At least this is what Steve promised he would do after he finishes up his work project. He doesn't think anyone will want to buy this fan, but I'm going to try selling it any way. Just don't look at all the dust! 
This is Zoey's leave me alone look. She likes her morning window time, un-interrupted! I have get her a new tag on the list of todo items for today. Her name has been worn off and it's time after 3 years for a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment