Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Day #70!!!

I did it! Reached another goal day of number 70 on my diet of fasting.

I have no idea what I weight but getting to day #70 and still being on my weight loss diet is a real big deal! I haven't been sticking to eating 500 calories, it's more like 1000 calories per day. I do have an afternoon snack of air popped popcorn and some days humas. I still try to make good food choices and still have some treats as long as its worth it! Am I at my goal weight? Hardly, but every day I move a little closer to the 145 weight. 
Saturday we spent the afternoon looking at newly built houses that were part of the Parade of Homes in the area. We toured quite a few houses in our area. I liked this idea for our basement fireplace. It was easy to do and a cheaper option then adding stone. We already have a lot of tile and stone in the basement this might just soften it up with just trimmed out in all wood and make it white! 
I love how they decorate the houses. I have no idea of how to decorate so I need to borrow ideas. I see this couch has 4 different size and types of pillows. Love that idea and will have to copy! No need to match up all the pillows as I was trying to do! 
I liked the outside lights and the garage doors on this house. 
This light looked nice for maybe our stairs light? 

This too is another great light option for the office ceiling light. 
I think this bed was super pretty with the pillows and all the silver and white colors. 

We also checked out the Mississippi river in Hasting last night. We went to the river for a before dinner drink and took some photos of the flooding. The water covered the path and was almost up to the rail road bridge. 


After having our drinks, we went to dinner. I tried to make a healthy choice. 
I didn't eat all, probably less then half the beef tenderloin and rosoto or how ever you spell it. The beef had a balsamic glaze that was a bit too sweet on top. I did have a super tasty salad with Gorgonzola cheese and fresh spring lettuce. I had my dinner with a Fair State sour beer, since all the wine was overly sweet. I'm leaning away from Moscotto since I have been off sugar for over 2 months. 

It's time to lace up my running shoes and get out and go for my morning run in 28*F sunny spring weather! I will also be working this afternoon. We'll be in St. Paul so more river flooding checking out is on our todo list. I do have a gift card for a resturant in the area but not sure we will use it. I'll just bring it along for a fun Sunday afternoon or evening outing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment