Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 1, 2019

Week #11 and Still having weight loss success!

Moving on to week #11 of my fasting diet. I only ate under 1000 calories 3 days last week, going over by 300 calories max on the other days. It was my least number of days to stay under but I still count that as a success! I started running again, just a few times last week as to not hurt my feet. I did my planks 6 days last week, only missing one day. This week is more of the same but better dieting. We went out mid week to celebrate my father-in laws 80th birthday and I ate cake, then we went to breweries three times which didn't help my calories! Some weeks are going to be like that. I'm starting fresh this week and moving on. 
Nice to know that I can wear my small tank tops again and fit into all my sports bras. They are all comfortable to wear again because 11 weeks ago, they felt awful and looked awful on me and I wasn't able to wear anything. My weight had creeped up far past what I ever wanted to get back up to. I wasn't at my max weight like I was years ago but super close! 

I need to make a weekly dinner menu of what I want to eat for dinner. This way I will have a plan and something to pick up and cook for dinner. I know my daughter does this and it sounded like a great idea! 

I finally broke out the air popcorn maker I purchased at Christmas time. I have been buying bags of popcorn and its a little expensive at almost $4 per bag. We go through popcorn bags at one per day around here. I can make just as good of popcorn with less calories. I just use a little low cal spray butter and some fine popcorn salt to make it tasty. 
 After going through the new parade of homes, I realized that my light should be without lamp shades. So off the dusty shades came last night. It looks pretty plain but that's the style now and it's up to date with just getting those mini shades off. I also finished up another project, sanding our buffet counter edge and staining gray to match the rest of the kitchen counter. Done! Now to finish up the rest of our projects before the end of the month! Got to have goals because we move to outside projects soon! 

After working in St. Paul Sunday morning into the afternoon, we drove by the Mississippi river in down town St. Paul. Wow, the park was completely flooded. The road was closed off so we had to get out and walk a little to see the river.  

 After the river flooding looking, we had to go to the Verizon store. Steve's cell was going in and out, blacking out and then working for a bit. It was a 5 year old 3G LG smart phone. Time to get a new cell as this was old and out dated! I did a little research to find out what the best phones were. He really didn't want an Apple, so he chose the pixel 3, a google cell that was #2 on the list and has the best camera. He pretty much just uses his phone for the weather, texting, calling and maps. Basic and simple use. That was an all afternoon purchase because nothing was easy since he doesn't back up or use an email. So we had to try using the old cell to transfer is contacts, and photos. That was fun! Not! 

Update on the press on nails. I used the glue. I still have them on since last Wednesday. I did trim them down shorter and filed my nails. They feel normal. A few did come off, my thumbs, which I decided to just use similar nail polish. And the next finger. I just re-glued the nail and it suck back on. I really do like them and will keep doing this. They give you plenty of extras in all sizes in case you lose one. I think I paid around $10 for the nails but I'm not sure. I would not recommend the magnetic  eye lashes. It was just far too difficult and the magnetic strip pulled off the next day and were not usable. I'll try the glue on lashes next and give a review! 
Monday, it's back to work in the morning. It warms up this afternoon to the Mid  40's with light wind, perfect to go for a quick run with Zoey. I've been taking her the last two times and she really likes it. Plus, it makes my running time fast as she pulls me along quicker. 

I have nothing else planned other then I should make dinner. Off to figure out what to eat this week and start planning our dinners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment