Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Check off more diet /Fasting days!

I love waking up after I complete another day of fasting on my diet. It feels good to stick to what I set out to do every day and get closer to my weight loss goal. I get to check off a day of fasting and that makes day #4 of staying around 500 - 800 calories per day. It is not always easy. I really, really wanted some chocolate last night. I drank a big low calorie hot chocolate instead of reaching for some M&M's or the chocolate caramel bars I made yesterday. 
Some days I wake up and think, I don't feel any thinner and other days, Wow did I actually lose more weight? That's how I felt today. Like I could have lost more weight! I'm sure I did but sometimes it's hard to notice the day to day changes. It's just when you step back and see your reflection in a full length mirror that it hits. I'm am losing weight and looking thinner! I still have more to lose. Got to get rid of that little stomach fat. It's there and needs to be gone by June! That's the goal more then the number on the scale, but of course they do correlate to one another. 

On my dinner menu last night was to roast some veggies, parsnips and sweet potatoes. I added a little light olive oil and some salt/pepper, rosemary and thyme. I do like parsnips a lot. I pretty much skipped eating sweet potatoes last night because I ate more parsnips. 
I also had some left over mushrooms and asparagus with some of the grain/rice blend. I was eating dinner and done by 5pm. Then came a little bit of blue cheese with a tiny slice of french bread baguette. I was craving PB so I had a Tbsp of that too. I didn't have any protein with dinner so the PB worked fine as a replacement. 
I went for my 1.5 mile run, then went to the park with Steve and Zoey for a walk around the lake. 

 We figured out that Zoey must sit in the front passenger seat to be happy in the car. We found a car seat buckle that works great and simple to use so she says put! I found it at Menards for $5. We just use her harness to attach it, but it does come with a car harness too. 

Zoey loves her walk at the park. There were a lot of people walking their dogs. Some friendly dogs and others not so much. Zoey is social so she likes to greet every dog and person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment