Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 11, 2019

April Blizzard!

What a dirty trick to play on us in April! A blizzard with lots and lots of snow! It was suppose to start Wednesday night, after rush hour. It started at noon and was crazy right away! I saw a few accidents on my way home from working and the storm had just started. 
  Our deck yesterday afternoon. This morning there was about a foot of snow on our deck. 
 Driving around Wednesday afternoon. Roads were not plowed! I did get outside for a tiny bit this morning and tried to shovel off our sidewalk to the front door. The snow is super heavy. Steve got out the snow blower and that worked great! 
We woke to this view out our window. completely Snow covered! This stuff is wet and heavy! The kids have no school today and I have no work! I'm so glad I planned ahead with changing up my work schedule so I could take today off. There would be no way I could even get out to work. Its just that bad out! 
Diet day #81!! I have a feeling, today won't be so easy to stick to my diet. I feel hungry so I had a hot chocolate and a few PB pretzels and it's only 8am! I don't have work, so I have more time in the mornings to think about eating! 

Last night I stayed around 750 calories because we opened a bottle of Gogo red wine to drink while playing some cribbage before dinner. We just had some roasted pork loin pre-seasoned and sweet potatoes in the oven. So delicious and I topped dinner off with a spoon full of my PB. I could have ate more, but I didn't and went to bed. 

I've been wanting a outdoor corner couch for our deck since we built it years ago 19 to be exact. While at Home Depot this couch was on display and the price was pretty good at $500. You can pick any cushion color, which I would do in dark gray. I sat on the couch and it was not comfortable. So this is a no go, but I'll keep looking to find something reasonable and comfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment