Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Should I ?

Was just wondering if I should weight myself or not? My clothes are all getting very loose and I know I at least am down 12 pounds for sure due to getting weighted in at the doctor when I was sick forever with that horrible cough! That was at week #6 and I'm at week #11 right now. The last two days in a row, I've stayed at 600 calories per day. I plan to keep that going all week! I know weekends I'll be eating/drinking a bit more but will try to keep Friday and Saturday night to 1000 or under. 
When ever I'm doing my morning yoga the though of weighting myself always goes back and forth.  Do I really want to know my actual weight or is it good enough just guessing. I would hate to get down on myself for not having lost more. Its a real struggle when your trying hard to lose weight and it doesn't always show up on the scale. 
I always take no makeup photos in the morning with my hair a mess. Got to post the real you, imperfections and all. 


Last night's dinner was a Trader Joe's Mexican food mash up.  We bought a bunch of frozen foods to just heat up in the oven and eat. I don't really care for enchiladas, but I did love the beef with corn tamale, their guacamole and salsa with the chili relleno. I just cut a little off each to share for dinner. 


We went back to Como Zoo Monday afternoon. New spring flowers were all changed up. The animals were all very active and not sleeping. It must have been lunch time? 


My plan for Tuesday? Do my exercises, go for a run and make some cookies, go work for a few hours, stop at the bank/Cub, have some popcorn and flavored water. Make dinner? Or decide what to make. I have yet to make a weekly dinner list. We do have sweet potatoes, parsnips, mushrooms and asparagus so it will be something around those items. Plus, its clean my own house morning since I don't work till later on today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment