Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 28, 2019

My weekend is a wrap!

I had just a one day weekend. Its back to work today on Sunday!
We ended our night out with a shared Nacho pile (cinnamon/sugar chips, cheese cake chunks, strawberries, whipping cream and chocolate/strawberry/caramel sauce). 
We met up with some of our neighbor friends and hit up a few south Suburbs breweries. They are not as good. I do like the cities breweries much better as they had better drink options. It was still fun to go to a few places and end the night eating dinner. We all shared soft pretzels with cheese and then Steve and I split pork tacos. I only ate one as they were pretty big. We also snacked on popcorn and some PB pretzels that I brought along to eat at non-food breweries. 
Before we went out, I had my favorite food right now, a baked sweet potato. They are delicious just plain! 

I finally got around to painting our kitchen buffets feet white. It's just the first coat of enamel. I have three more coats of paint to apply. At least I can check off one more little project. I never did get around to painting our upstairs doors. I purchased new small rollers and some masking tape. I'm all ready to paint. It will have to wait till a non busy work day. I do feel more motivated to get these projects done because soon we will be working on outdoor projects. The inside stuff needs to be finished! 
While Steve and Logan were helping Steve's brother Tim move into his new house, I went shopping. I found some cute new knobs for our bedroom dressers. I just need to spray paint the handles in silver. I love how the new knobs look to match our ceiling fan with the crystals. It was a cheap fix $20 for 11 clear crystal knobs. Then just the can of sliver spray paint cost of $3.00. I can't wait to spray paint the handles and see how it looks! I would have sprayed them yesterday but it has to be at least 50+F outside for them to dry. It was not a warm day! I think today by the time I'm done working this late afternoon, it should be 50+F and warm enough to spray paint them in the garage! I am still thinking I want a new corner floor huge mirror in silver. It was only $80 and its perfect for our room. It's just that I don't really need it! I would have to sell or donate my existing mirror but I've always hated it. Guess I answered that question, next diet reward day #100 it's a new bedroom mirror for me!! 
I had my two cheat diet days in a row of eating 1500 calories (most of the calories from liquids/ drinks) now to get back to low calories and lose the last of the 9 to 10 pounds I have left to reach my goal weight. Slow and steady weight loss at around 2 pounds per week! I'm fishing up week #14 and moving on to week#15. Only a few more weeks to go!! Perfect timing for summer! All my summer clothes are pretty loose on me, but that's perfect! I just have to stay focused on my goals and then slowly I'll get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment