Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 19, 2019

It's Friday!! Almost done with another dieting week!


I had this on my todo list. Make Macaroons! I took the time to sift the dry ingredients which I usually don't like to do. This recipe its a must do. I still have not perfected this cookie but it sure tasted good when I sampled them. Chocolate cookie with a peanut butter frosting middle. I made sure you could taste the peanut butter. All the cooking shows have the judges telling the contestants they can or can't taste the ingredient. I wanted to make sure the peanut butter flavor came through! I am determined to become a better baker and expand on what I know how to make.
I ate a variety yesterday on my fasting diet. I ended up having a sweet potato for lunch because I was overly hungry. I had a little of everything, a little corn, a little humas with pita chips, a few wings and a spoon of PB, and a few pretzels with PB and of course a taste of my cookies. I was around 900 calories or a bit over that for the day. I'm super close to my goal of being in the 140's. I need to stay focused and not splurge on food. I also need to get in more exercise. I only worked and didn't run or bike yesterday even though I had time to do this. I will get in a run or bike at some point today even with my busy work schedule. It's Friday and I want to be able to go out to eat tonight and need to burn off some calories I'll be indulging in. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? free diet pill samples no shipping and handling

    ReplyDelete