Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 6, 2019

One day of not so good food choices!

I had some not so great food choices last night. Steve and I went out for dinner and first we stopped at the Wisconsin brewery were we had a beer and shared a soft pretzel with cheese. Then off to Hudson Wisconsin for a salad, pizza and an apple cider. I had around 1500 calories for the day with all the splurges. I don't eat bread often so I must have needed the extra calories! I'll be sure to cut back on food tonight if we go out. Maybe start limiting myself to one drink and not two since the calories are around 150 - 200 per glass. 

I really want to go for a run this morning but it looks like we are going to have rain and lots of it. I don't mind running in the rain but down pours? Not really that fun. 

I'm working on this Saturday morning for a little over an hour. I'll get in some exercise just working and then I have plans to do some house projects in the afternoon. 

The library is also waving late fees this week. I tend to check out 20+ books at a time and then if I'm late a week it all adds up to big fines. I do need to go and get those fees waved so I can check out more books. 
I'm on the search to find some other silver shiny object to take the place of our Christmas deer up on the fireplace mantel. That should be a fun search, at least I hope. I'm not very good at decorating! 

I sure have come a long way since this  above photo taken back in October! I've now lost around 25 pounds!  

I just need to remember, even if you make slow progress, Day #76 of dieting, I'm still am Making Progress in my weight loss every single day that I keep trying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment