Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 26, 2019

Almost Happy Hour Time!

It's Friday! My weekend is going to be short since I work a full day on Sunday! Good thing I won't be missing out on a beautiful weather weekend. We are going to get that dirty word SNOW/Slush on Saturday! I'll have to bring in my flowers tonight so they don't freeze! 
Speaking of freezing, I picked up these tasty treats. Here's my review, the coconut mild ice cream bars, were too chocolate covered and not enough ice cream. It was more like ice milk. It was okay if you want a lot of chocolate and nothing else taste wise. The Dirt mint chip, was lacking mint flavor. I didn't taste a whole lot of big chocolate chunks either. I have yet to try the coffee yogurt bars. Its next on my to try list, maybe tonight? 
I purchased some legging/yoga/workout pants for working. I got them because it has a side pocket to store my phone while working. I like this idea better then the belt around the waist. I even did a run around the hood with it in this pocket. It stayed put and it didn't even bother me while running, meaning I couldn't feel it in my leg pocket. Love it, now to buy another pair for just wearing around / working out. Work pants are work pants and they can not be intermingled! I do highly recommend getting a pair if you like to carry your cell phone hands free! 
I made dinner last night. Chicken tacos, peppers, onions and rice. I smothered it all in fresh salsa! 
My lavender sparkle gel pedicure. I liked the silver/white sparkles better for nail polish. 
Thursday, I ran 1.4 miles around the hood. Might need to start running longer now that I think my feel can handle it and my lungs!Building back up my running endurance. Slow and steady! 
Right after running, I got on my bike and took the longer route, 10 miles in 44 minutes with stopping for a bit to take some photos. 
Biking always feels so great! I just love getting out there on the dirt roads even when I have a film of dust/dirt on my neck and arms after. 
I'm thinking about weighing myself again on day #100? In five days. Should I? Even though Iam at a good place in my diet efforts at a goal weight of 155/154 am I really there? Last time I weighted myself a few weeks ago I was at 159! I feel like I'm right where I should be, to check in on the scale would just confirm that. It's always a dilemma, to weight in or to not? 
A little Zoey cuteness for the morning. In her favorite spot! #adogslife

 Happy Friday, count down to happy hour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment