Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 22, 2019

A new Baby!!

I was sooo excited to see Evan's shirt message! I'm going to have another grand baby!!! Kendra is due in November! Yes, another birthday in November which makes three and three more in December! 
I'm so excited! I hope the next seven months go by fast! I want to meet this new little person! Time to start baby shopping! 

After the baby news, we got down to business of dying Easter eggs with Evan. We tried using the foam coloring system. I think it was a super idea! We ended up just using a fork to roll the eggs around in the foam. You let them sit and rise. They all turned out beautiful!

So much fun to dye eggs this way. We'll be doing this again with the foam next year! 


I made a breakfast quiche and it turned out really tasty. I precooked the crust longer and it turned out really crispy and good. I'll have to do this always! 
 Zoey was looking at me the whole time I tried a little slice! 
I had a little dessert fail. I made mini eclairs but they never really poofed up and were a bit too small. I'll have to try again. We still ate them with pudding filling and chocolate drizzled on top. They still tasted really good but probably could have been less sweet with a dark more bitter chocolate on top. 



I probably tried to bake too much yesterday because I just wasn't into doing this mini eclairs. I did make some espresso macaroons. They turned out perfect and delicious! I'll have to post a photo tomorrow. 

Easter dinner. Steve wouldn't take a smiling photo, so this is what I got! And Yes, I wore a dress that I couldn't fit into for the last year! 



I hit some candy filled eggs for Evan to find. Then gave him his Easter basket and some Lego gift to build. I didn't give as much candy this year because we've been eating M&M's and Jelly beans all month. 


Easter table, I only had pictures of everyone eating. I don't think they want photos posted with them chewing food. 



I have a dieting reward day coming up. Although, I need to work for it till Wednesday. I went way off my calories Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, I need to earn my pedicure. Good thing I ran and biked on Easter! Burn off those calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment