Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Oh the Weekend Started!

The weekend is here! Friday was a nice sunny day, but a bit cool. I never did get out and bike or run. Instead I met up with Kendra and we looked at a newly built house.   
 After looking at the new house, we went out for dinner at the Red Rabbit. It was on my to go to list of places I wanted to try. We went for happy hour and got money off beers, pizza and happy hour food. The pizza was good but a bit too sweet. It had honey drizzled on top which I didn't care for at all. After being on a diet where I hardly eat sugar, I'm finding it too much! 
We ordered this pepper, sausage, polenta side. I have never tasted polenta and liked it. Then I found out its made with corn, cheese and cream. Maybe not again since it's not a low cal food! 

A Brewery, Bad Weather was just down the road from the restaurant so we had a drink there while playing some cribbage. 


At the model house we looked at, they did this stair wood wall. I liked the idea and maybe we'll do something similar? 


I treated myself to new bed pillows. I had been looking at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for ever for more bed pillows. I ended up going to the Home store and found exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need new side glass bed lights installed on both sides of our bed to get rid of the outdated lamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment