Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Did I reach another Goal?

Did I reach my new weight loss goal weight of 155? According to my plan, if I lost 2 pounds per week, I'm at a goal weight with only 10 pounds to go! Reward day on my day off!! Yes, I have the day off which is nice. I do work the weekend so it makes up for not working today! 
I completely forgot to update on my fitness and how that's all been going. Last week was a good week for running, biking and doing my daily planks/weights!  I did all 7 days of planks and weights! I ran only 3 miles total, but biked 39 miles for the week. It's a start and as the weather gets nicer/warmer I'll be doing more running and biking. 

I'm so glad my day off is a 70+ weather nice day. Here's my day's plan. 
1. planks/weights - done
2. Blog/email - in process
3. Stop at the bank
4. Go look for some bed pillows
5. Get my reward pedicure
6. Run/ bike
7. Survivor
8. Make cookies/make dinner (or eat leftovers) 
9. Bed

Maybe not all in that order. I also might go for another bike ride with a neighbor. I can go twice in one day! 

I'm also planning on doing a lot of sun soaking up because come Saturday, we are going to get cold and maybe have a mix of snow and rain. I'm not looking forward to that again! At least the snow won't stick around. I just have to remember to bring in all my flowers or cover them so they won't freeze! 

No comments:

Post a Comment