Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Diet Day #100!!!!!!!

Yes, I did it, made it to day number 100! Am I stopping my diet now that I've reached a BIG goal day? Nope, I still have at least 10 pounds to lose. I am determined to be able to wear my favorite red skinny size 4 jeans again! Its not about needing to be a size 4, its more about reaching my goal and getting back in shape, to feel good and fit! 

Those red jeans I tried on last night knowing I still have more pounds to lose. I was able to get them on, but not able to zip and button them. Plus, they are low rise jeans, which is more difficult to fit into. I'll get there! There is no stopping me. I just need to stay on track. I've been eating more calories around 1000 - 1500, so in order for me to reach my next goal of weighting 145, I need to stay around 500 - 800 calories per day. It has not been easy for me these past few days. I had intended on eating only 500 calories yesterday but I decided to have nuts and some bread. I have a chance every day to start fresh and reach my goals. I'm just going to stay focused today on the big weight loss picture. 

I ate a little of everything I made for dinner. A little sliver of left over pizza, three cheese ravioli with Trader Joe's red sauce, a whole chicken sausage and some roasted tomatoes with a side of coleslaw salad. 
I put a little Cesar dressing on top of the coleslaw. I usually have balsamic vinegar dressing, but Steve didn't make any of his dressing. 
I have a super duper busy work week. There won't be much time in my day for a bike ride or a run. I'll get plenty of exercise just working. I'll still do my daily planks and weight lifting. Then it's just work, work work! I don't mind having a few really busy work weeks. Just not all the time. Since it's going to rain pretty much every day this week, It's a good thing I am busy working! 
This was me on my 50th, last August. I'll have to put on this dress and do a comparison photo. 

Here is another photo in my favorite skirt and tank top. I'll be doing a try on and a photo to see the weight changes I've made this past winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment