Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Is the work week over yet?

Its been a busy busy work week. I'm not use to working past 2pm and lately I've been home much later! I have two more work days, one day off and working again this Sunday! I guess that's what happens when your weekend is only one day long! 
Dieting has been going really good the last few days. Its been a little easier staying under 1000 calories since I don't have my afternoons off to eat. I still want to eat and keep eating after dinner. That's the hardest time to stick to a diet! Thankfully, I just remind myself that I'll be going to bed in a  1 to 2 hours. 

Finally figured out how to use my self timer on my cell phone. 10 more pounds to lose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment