Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Friday's Ups and Downers!

I had a up and down kind of Friday. It was an upper, just being Friday and looking forward to a day off. A downer when I got to my 2nd customer of the day, which I haven't seen since fall (snow bird to Florida). First thing she said to me is "I am unhappy about somethings I want to show you". I'm like okay and follow her to the bedroom. She goes on to tell me that I haven't been dusting her photos or this little shelf and that because I'm a fast worker, she thinks I make too much. Nothing like hello, how have you been all winter. Plus, no wonder its dusty, I haven't been there in months! As far as what I earn, really? I've been working for you for at least two years and now you figure out an hourly amount and think it's too much? I also pay sales taxes, income tax, supplies, car expenses and Insurance out of that per job cost. I have never raised her bill and really don't ever make increases to any of my customers while some businesses raise their prices every single year! Okay, that's my rant. She quickly changed the subject since I was not about to budge. Find someone else if you are soooo unhappy! That's the nature of the business! 

Another downer, while out shopping, I completely didn't know I had the rental house. I got a call at 4:30 and rushed over their to fix it up for the next renters. Wow. How did I miss that booking? 

A upper, I got in a quick nap, got a new fitness book made, did some errands and then went to shop at Marshalls for some new clothes! My dieting reward and I was happy to fit into size 6/ 8 jeans! Wow, feeling good about my weight loss! 
I found some red jeans I like and that I can fit into. I have some from when I could fit into a size 4, but that's still a ways off from getting back into if at all? 

I also wanted another pair of skinny, non-ripped jeans. 

New top with the new jeans. Just trying to figure out if I can wear a tank top under and what color? 


This is also the old mirror in my room I want to replace with a silver one. I was close to buying a new mirror but decided to buy clothes instead. 


Another upper, we went to dinner and used a year old $50 gift card. I really needed that night out and three drinks with my dinner! 

Dinner was a taco salad, minus the shell. A few chicken wings with out the skin and three drinks on the smaller size. After dinner, we check out a new brewery, The Wabasha Brewery in St. Paul. A cute place with a patio on the side. We stayed inside and sat at the bar. I tried a coffee beer. 

Just a cute Zoey picture. Just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment