Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 10, 2019

Oh the weekend!

It's Friday! I have no special plans for anything this weekend, other then working on Sunday for an hour and going to a brewery in the evening to celebrate Mother's day with family! This leaves Friday night and all of Saturday's plans up in the air. I would have yard work on my todo list, but it look like more rain is coming! 


I'm on week #16, Day #110 and I'm struggling on my diet this week. I have not been keeping my calories as low as planned. I've been up around 1000 and 1400 on Wednesday. It's not going to help me lose weight. Plus, it's been cold here and I haven't wanted to run and it's too chilly and raining to bike. It's almost like I'm trying to self sabotage my diet. I'm like, oh good enough. It's not good enough. I'm not at the weight I set out to be at. This too shall pass but I don't want it to pass after weeks and days of doing nothing to get to my goal weight. I need a plan and a new one to get to my weight loss goal. 



Here's my plan like every morning, yoga, planks and work to burn calories. Its when I get home from work, I struggle with weight loss. I'm picking healthy low calories foods most of the time. Although, yesterday, I was craving some salt and vinegar potato chips, so I ate some. Good thing there were only a few chips and some crumbs. We don't have any more chips around the house. Part of losing weight is  to not have foods around that will temp you to eat the unhealthy stuff. I did splurge on $4.00 Raspberries because I wanted some and even thought they were a little more then I wanted to pay, I got them anyway and ate the entire 6oz package, which is not a lot of raspberries! 

I have biking on my to do list after work. It's sunny and going to be 60 degrees today. Perfect weather to get out and bike! I do think exercise helps me stay on dieting track all day. I just sometimes feel tired or lazy after working which doesn't help. I always feel better once I'm out. 

I've got some home projects to finish up this weekend. I have to get those bedroom doors all painted white! They have been an on going project for months. I'm just dragging it out for no reason. Time to just finish it up! 

  I'm looking for a new bedroom chair or I'll look for two new chairs for our sitting area in our kitchen. I need to get rid of the cheap kids chair I'm using in our room. I'm an adult after all, I need a real chair! Plus, I am still wanting that silver mirror. I have a mirror from my ex, that I painted gold years ago. Time to retire that and get it out of my life for good! Not sure I earned a mirror reward for my dieting efforts but I'm still trying to lose weight and it's tough right now, so it does call for a reward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment