Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 3, 2019

Best Idea EVER!

I have a super fun idea that I can't reveal until Sunday. I'm super excited as I think this is the best idea I've ever had!
Until I can post what my idea was and is, I'll just focus on what's going on right now!
This is Petunia, my new customers 61 pound pig. She is a year old and hopefully, full grown. I'm learning all about pigs. Did you know they live to age 20? They also shed their coat two times a year. This pig is smart! It does tricks and is very interested and motivated by food! Who isn't motivated by food! lol.. I just don't care for how that fur on their body feels. It's super coarse. She is very curious and acts a lot like a dog. It even sleeps in their bed at night. I'll have to try to get a better picture next time I'm at the house. She was on the move! 


Finally made it to Friday and I have one more really busy work day but not as busy as my Monday- Thursday! This should be a piece of cake today compared to the rest of the week! 
Just hanging out in my morning spot where I do all my yoga. I got use to laying down in the front room, by the front door because Zoey goes in and out in the mornings. Its just a lot easier to be by the door. 
Yoga is done, blogging is in process and then I have to do my daily planks and make some cookies for my customers. This all has to be done in 1-1/2 hours. Plenty of time to get in all done! 
The birthday Celebration for Steve starts tonight! I'm taking him to the MOA, happy hour dinner and then going shopping to buy him his birthday gift. He needs jeans, a new shirt for going out and maybe a new watch. This way, he can pick out what he likes! Found this old photo of Steve and his brother in all his old stuff. He had to go through all his boxed up stuff to find his Social Security card to get one of those enhanced driver licenses. This way, we don't need a passport to drive to Canada this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment