Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 27, 2019

That's a wrap!

I started my Sunday off with a 1.4 mile run. I'm ready for longer distances now that my feet have been feeling good. 
After my run, we went on a bike ride to Starbucks for coffee and then home 14 miles
Some old guy asked if I had an electric bike. I'm like NO, it's called you have to pedal. Made me wonder if I look like I'd need an electric bike to get me around. Hum.. NOT!

I actually got a coffee and added in my low cal hot chocolate mix. Wow, the caffeine was strong and it sure made me bike like crazy to get home. I was far ahead of Steve and kept going. Normally, he would be in front of me and wait for me to catch up. I was on a roll and there was no stopping! 

I checked off a few more home projects. I spray painted my mirror and two lamps silver. They turned out great! All to match my bedroom. Love the update and now everything looks good! 

I found two new lamp shades while at Target. I just decided white was the way to go and not more gray colors. It's clean and simple. I thought about spray painting my little side table but I think it looks fine. 

The other lamp for Steve's side of the bed. 
Steve wanted to go on a motorcycle ride out in the country. I decided to join him since I didn't go at all last year. He said I looked like I was going horse back-riding with my red pants, boots, helmet and jacket. That is all I have to wear to go riding! We rode to Northfield and I realized they have three new breweries. We thought we had a plan for Monday, Memorial day to go back and visit the breweries only to check to see they are all closed today. Go figure! We will have to do this next weekend in the car not on the motorcycle. In all we were gone for 1-1/2 hours which is a long ride for my back and butt to take sitting on the back of the bike. It was only 70 degrees so a bit chilly too. I was pretty happy to get back home. 
All that yard work and I had a pile of branches to burn. Since I was chilled from the motorcycle ride, I made a fire. My fire making skills were a bit lacking as it never really got going. I gave up on it after awhile. I was going to cook some sweet potatoes in foil in the fire but it never got hot enough. 

I completely forgot, I did have to work at the rental for just a bit. After, Steve and I stopped at Trader Joes to pick up food for a BBQ dinner on the deck. We were there at lunch and next door is a Rtaco so we had two taco's each. They had the calorie count per taco and they are pretty low. I just had a chicken taco and a veggie one. 
I didn't take a photo at dinner. We were all too busy eating. It was delicious! Just took this after dinner photo from our room of Steve and his dad having some after dinner wine. A perfect night, no wind and the perfect temperature without bugs! 
There won't be any running or biking today. It's raining again! Maybe I'll get more painting done? 

No comments:

Post a Comment