Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 24, 2019

Here's the deal

I've been buying a few Groupons and Living Social deals. I've never been much of a got to buy that on line deal. I am now a buyer. I purchased a ring on line, a brewery deal and now a Kayak river deal. All we will use and now we have fun plans to use up these deals before they expire the end of summer. 
Its sooo green outside now. I love spring/summer even in the rain! Ifs always far better then snow! 

Just doing a little morning yoga before I go to work. I have a busy, busy work schedule today and I need to get going earlier. 

I made some of those crack candy bars for my customers today. Yum.. I used dark chocolate and white mixed to swirl them together topped with peanuts. Love this quick and easy candy. They are in the freezer and hopefully, will be cool enough to crack asap! 

Dieting has not gone very well this past week. Ugh! I just am at a block. Staying around 1500 calories for the day. I had Chinese take out last night since Steve went out for drinks with his brother. I had been wanting Chinese food for a few weeks now and figured why not order some up! It was delicious! Just not staying under my 1000 calories for the day. I was also pretty lazy again. With this rain and cooler temperatures, I just feel blah. Didn't want to work on home projects or do anything other then watch TV and read the news on my phone. I suppose there is no rush to do any of my projects. 

What I did do, worked, went for a 1.5 mile run and that was about it other then stop at the bank and pick up takeout. I did catch up on TV, Amazing race and watched a really good movie Drift. I guess you could call that an accomplishment! 
Our weekend plans are going to include installing this new sink! We have enough Menards cash back money to purchase this sink set for the kitchen. I'm soooo tired of our current sink. It doesn't drain right and the hard water deposits on a black sink are just not good. It will be nice to start fresh with all! I'm hoping Steve gets around to putting this in on Monday. Its going to rain, go figure so a no excuse indoor work on project day! Maybe I'll even paint those doors upstairs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment