Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

What's going on with my fasting diet?

My fasting dieting has been a little upside down but Tuesday I turned it around! 
I finally, got back on fasting track and stayed around 800 calories for the day. I managed to wait  till 5pm to eat dinner. Coleslaw with balsamic vinegar dressing, pea pesto on crackers, 1 small sweet potato, raspberries, popcorn and a few PB pretzels. I stayed away from cheese! Which I really wanted to eat because we had really good cheese! 

I did have that, I want to eat and keep eating after my dinner. I did make healthy choices of raspberries and low cal popcorn. 
I got in a lot of exercise. Biked 9 miles, ran 1.4 miles and then also worked. I burned around 1000 calories for my efforts. 
I kept pretty busy to stay on my fasting diet. I had to run some errands while Zoey was at the groomer. We are keeping her short fur for the summer. I have her on a every 5 week schedule. My errands were to get my vacuum fixed since the belt came off and I didn't have a spare. Then I went to Walmart to get some stuff for the office. I purchased some storage containers to put all our business receipts into. Now instead of using brown bags, I have white matching bins all stashed under the desk. They were larger then I thought so I have to return one bin and will find something a bit smaller for more receipts to all fit under our desk and out of the way. 
My ring arrived in the mail. I purchased a Groupon deal, which I never do but liked this ring. I've been looking for a ring to replace my old one and this was the best I found. My finger is a lot smaller then size 8! Oh well, it still stays on and is pretty. It was cheap so no harm in still looking for something else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment