Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Success! That's the way to do it!

I wore another new outfit combo yesterday afternoon. My red jeans and a white shirt with a white tank top under. I don't like short shirts because I just don't need my stomach showing at age 50! 
I actually took a shower and washed my hair. I've become pretty lazy about washing my hair and usually only do it every two to three days. I really need my hair roots touched up! 
I had a successful day of fasting on day 1. Starting over because sometimes it easier to be more mindful on a day 1 then on day#114. So starting at day 1, gives me more mental strength to stick with my fasting diet goals of closer to 500 calories per day. I was at 600 because I ate some popcorn and nuts with my sweet potatoes. 
It was a working, running and biking day on Monday. I ran a quick 1.5 miles, worked, then biked in the afternoon 8 miles. Biking was a little chilly at first but then after that first mile, just like running I warm up quickly! 

I really need to make sure I bike every day that its not raining! 

I still have 12 pounds that I want to lose. I'm hoping to get back to losing 1 to 2 pounds per week because the last few weeks, I've been stalled at 157 pounds. It was time to really do something about that so I lose again! I'm more about being healthy, eating healthy, working out and being fit then I am about being super skinny. Of course I feel better and can do more when I'm weighting less. 145 to 150 is a good weight to maintain and be at for all I want to do in life. 

Here are some sink options for our kitchen. We are going with a single sink with one drain! I'm leaning towards stainless because we have a black sink and lots of hard water (white) deposits. It's a pain to make our current sink look good with all the hard water deposits. Stainless would get rid of that issue! 

I kind of like the look of the sink with the metal front sticking out. Not sure if we will choose that one or not? We have Menards rebate Money we are using so at least its all paid for! I love projects like this. Quick and easy and makes a nice kitchen change up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment