Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Checking off another one!

That's right, I'm checking off another weight loss goal! I weighed myself after day 3 of sticking with 500 - 1000 calories per day with extra exercise, biking/running. Official weight 155! Just like that I dropped two pounds! I was getting discouraged after being stuck at 157/158 pounds for weeks! I was doing a lot of cheat days so my weight was not budging! Finally, a big weight drop! My reward is to get my roots colored. It was also to buy more of those film type nails that just stick on and last forever. Did that one so now to get my hair color touched up. I might even get some new earrings. 
I still have ten pounds to lose. Day 4 of my diet to lose the weight! Or day 116 of my on going weight loss journey where I started from 182 pounds. That's a weight loss of  27 pounds and counting! That's counting on losing a total of 37 pounds when I'm all done! 

It's going to be another really nice day. I work most of the day, but after I plan to bike. I've been doing a 9 mile bike route and little by little keep adding more miles to my route. Since I'm working a lot today, I'll just be happy to have the energy to bike 8 or 9 miles. It all helps burn calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment