Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Just like that, another weekend has gone.

We had a lot of rain all day on Memorial day. We had enough rain to fill this wine glass over half full.  It made for a cold, wet, not so fun Memorial day. 
We did get more home projects done since it was raining and nothing much was open. 
We were forced to do something inside. Might as well start with our todo list at home. 
Steve painted the office, bye bye red, hello new blue-gray! He didn't like the color I picked out for our office but it's a nice change and a bit brighter then the red. Now we could use a brighter light in our office! I'll probably replace the curtains at some point to match the room since the existing curtains are brown. 
The finished wall color. I need to clean up the desk and shelves and then we'll call it good enough! 
While Steve was painting the office, I was upstairs painting our bedroom door and the kids bathroom door white. I still have two more coats of enamel in white to paint the doors but I'm making progress and its a start to getting this long lasting project done. We can move on to our bathroom re-do's next but first our kitchen sink will be replaced. I'm hoping that can happen next week! 
This week is a fresh dieting week #19. I completely screwed up last week on my dieting goals. I'm determined to stick with my fasting diet this week because I'm tired of being stuck at 155 pounds. My goal is to lose another 1 to 2 pounds this week. I'll do that by exercising/ biking, running and painting with work. Plus staying around 500 calories per day with saving my meal for dinner and not starting at snack time 2pm. I need to close up the eating window so I don't go over my calories for the day. Getting back on track to my weight loss goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment