Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Saturday's Fun

It was sooo cold on Saturday that I had on two jackets all day. I didn't even care what I wore out for the day of fun. 
Zoey was not loving the cold either! 


We checked out three new to us breweries. Insight, which was a lively, busy place! The beers were okay. 

I liked this brewery, what was it called? It was in an old textile building. I thought the huge table size cribbage board was super cool. Just wish we could have played a game using it. 

I completely blew my dieting on Saturday. I had far too many calories around 2400 with the 4 small beers, nuts, dinner, ice cream and some peanut butter. Wow, need to get back to eating a lot less. This was by far the most calories I've had in 118 days! 
 Good thing we always bring our own cribbage. I usually bring popcorn or something to eat since most breweries only have food trucks. It's nice you can bring in your own foods.  A lot of groups for birthdays, graduations etc they had groups of people and had cake etc. Which is a great idea to celebrate out somewhere and keep costs cheap! 
  A sour beer. Non of the beers were very good, but I love trying new places! 
We were in Minneapolis all day so we ate dinner at Jefe. A Mexican type restaurant. It's one of our go to places to eat. The food is always good and we eat different things then we would normally. We just sat at the bar even though we had a window seat. The service was pretty non existent until we moved to the bar. 

 We shared the corn. Sooo delicious! Then shared some short ribs. All good food! 

Sunday and its back to work for me! I finished up some customer invoices this morning, made some receipt copies for Steve's business and then made some 7 layer bars for my customers. This is the 2nd pan of bars this week! I made them a little different this time with toffee instead of caramel balls. I think the caramel on the bottom was better with the pretzel combo. Still pretty good either way. I did have to do a small taste test. 
Another really cold day in the 40's and we could get frost tonight. I have to cover my plants or bring them in tonight! Burr this called for a low calorie hot chocolate and a warm jacket! 

I'm kind of being lazy and not running and will not bike in rain and the cold! So its wait around now till I go to work this afternoon for a few hours. I'm just glad I have something to do later on today. I do want to go to look for fake leather to re-cover our office chair. I might have to make a quick trip out to the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment