Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Friday Splurge

I started off Friday eating very healthy. I had lunch of these roasted peppers. So delicious with a little olive oil and salt. 

Dinner we went out to Pizza Lola in Minneapolis. We did not order wine or this pea, mint, basil with fresh cheese on a slice of toasted french bread but I wanted Steve to make this at home. We took a photo so we would remember how to make it. I think a little jalapeno peppers mixed in would also taste pretty good!

They screwed up our pizza and forgot the mushroooms. We got a free pizza to take home. Nice! Before our other pizza was done cooking we tasted tested the take home one!
 Now I'm craving pizza leftovers for breakfast. I might have to eat one more slice before its all gone!

We shared dessert a hot out of the fire oven and some ice cream.
 The best pizza and cookies! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment