Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday on a long holiday weekend!

I  started my Saturday doing what I do every single morning, Yoga followed by planks and my dumbbell weights. After Steve and I went to Menards to get a wheel for the Wheel barrow. We ended up just buying a new one instead of trying to find a wheel. It was time to get rid of the old one! 
While at Menards, lights were on sale marked down more then the normal 11% on sale weeks. I finally decided on a light I liked and we ordered it. It's similar to this light but more lights on it and all rubbed bronze to match all our other lights. Now to wait for it to arrive in the store and then to install. I'm excited to switch out our old stair light and put in a new one. Next is to get a new kitchen sink. Soon just waiting till that too goes on sale. 
We picked up a truck load of mulch Friday afternoon so we were ready to put it in the back yard. We need at least another truck full of mulch! It didn't cover under our porch since I used some for our berm. Next week, we'll finish it up! Good thing it's only $45 per truck full so in all we will have spent $135 on mulch. Still need black dirt, sod and grass seed! I did a little tree cutting and weed removal also and mowed the front yard. I'm saving the back yard mowing for Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment