Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Way off the track.

I might be smiling but I definitely have not followed my dieting this weekend! I've been having a rough time wanting to stick to my low calorie diet for dinners. There is that balance of wanting to just have fun, go out, have a few drinks and eat a normal dinner. That is what leads me to poor food choices. A few more drinks, not splitting a meal, eating late and eating the fries or onion rings. Indulging a little too much this holiday weekend. Well, just because I have a few or a week of not dieting, I can still get back on track. All is not lost and that doesn't mean I've gained weight but I sure didn't lose any either. It's not what I want to do because I'm 10 pounds from my weight loss goal.

While sitting in the sun, Steve said you have a lot more gray hairs.  I hardly ever wear my hair down. It's usually in a pony tail. Looks like it's time for a root color fix. I am 50 so I suppose I'm that age were more gray hair is just going to happen more and more with each passing year.

After stopping and sharing a bottle of wine in Cannon Falls, we stopped at the brewery in town. Another big cribbage board table. Not as big as the other brewery which was a huge table but still big! We decided its not that fun to play on a big table. Kind of a pain. The only way I'd use a big table again to play cribbage is if we forgot our small carry sized board. The big table doesn't have enough holes to play a full game. We had to go around 3 times, plus, I had to move the pegs for both of us due to were I was sitting. Our drinks, popcorn and cards got in the way of moving the pegs. We were always moving stuff just to move a few spaces. 
I wore this outfit for the day. My red jeans, white top and black sandles. Who knew so many dress in red, white and blue for Memorial day weekend? I thought that was mostly for the 4th of July? I was close enough to blue with black. I did get a complement in the bathroom on my red jeans. Some young woman said they were so fun! The only thing I could think to say was that I thought so too as I had another pair of red pants when I was a lot younger and figured why not! 
I had to coordinate my reader glasses with my outfit so I grabbed my red ones. I can't go any where without multiple pairs of glasses. Its the worst when I forget and can't see anything up close, like a menu or my food! 

We sat outside for part of the time at the brewery. It was right next to the Cannon Falls river. It was gushing! 


Here is the back yard mulch photos from Saturday morning. The back of the garage wall and the berm. 


Our burm and bad grass. Its pretty shaded in our back yard and grass just doesn't grow very well. We also had some voles that were making tunnels in our yard and killing the grass from under. Our other summer project to grow grass in the back yard. I did a little tree/weed trimming too and it looks a lot better. Now to burn all that wood in our fire pit. Today might be a good day to do a bonfire and cook outside. I love sweet potatoes on the fire and a good hot dog with a little char. 


No comments:

Post a Comment