Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

All Around Projects! 4 Month Goal day!!

I was busy completing another home project. A before picture of my home project, our office chair! Not sure you can see it, I spray painted the wood black and then I re-covered our office chair in white Pleather/ Faux leather! 

The finished product! I just need to attach the back of the chair once our finishing nailer comes back home from a job site. 

I also re-covered our bar stool seats in black pleather. I re-covered them years ago and two were cracked and looking very worn. I just replaced two chairs seats with the pleather. Feels great to check off more projects. I got a great deal on 1 yard each of the pleather. It was 30% off so in all I paid $6 per yard! A cheap fix and it looks sooo much better! Now to get around to painting our office. I have a nice blue-gray for the walls. 
Today, I'm going to spray paint this bedroom mirror silver. 

It will match the rest of our room with the newly painted dresser handles. Bye gold-ish color! 
Still suck at 155 pounds. I'm tempted to just fast 100% today just to drop one more pound. Its a goal day! I've been on my fast/ diet for 4 months today! I jumped on the scale today to re-check my weight and sure enough, it was still at 155. I suppose that's okay but I really want to lose another 10 pounds. This is the finish line where I can easily reach my goal weight since its sooo close right now! Just have to stay focused and not worry too much about being suck right now! 

I stayed around 800- 900 calories yesterday. I worked to burn calories and went on an 8 mile bike ride to burn another 300 calories for the day and then did some shopping and home projects with cleaning our house. I tried to stay moving! I also got in a quick power nap around 5pm. A productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment