Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 13, 2019

A new week, back to Monday!

A new top and new skinny jeans. I think these are a size 6 jean which is a amazing! I still could lose a little stomach fat because I have a little extra spilling over the top of these lucky jeans. I'm getting there, slowly but I will do it! 
Week 16 of my fasting/low calorie diet didn't go very well most of the days. I managed to do three days of fasting, under 1000 calories but that was it! 

Sunday, I ate breakfast for the first time in weeks. Like 16 or more! 
 I had scrambled eggs, 1 piece of bacon as I gave the rest to Steve and two slice of sour dough bread toast with their home made raspberry jam. I should have asked for no butter on the toast but I think most of the butter melted and ran on to the plate. 
Steve's breakfast sandwich and pretty coffee. It was mother's day, we were up early and my plan was to go back to Patisserie 46 and have another pistachio eclair. The line was out the door at 8:30am. so we went to Sun Street Bakery for the breakfast outside.  

We also split this pastry filled with carrot cake. 

After breakfast, I had to work at the rental house, getting it ready for the new renters. Look what was blooming in the front yard, two red tulips. I just love spring! Summer is sooo close and we will be up to 80+F on Thursday!!
Steve had to install the AC units. So while he did that, I was taking photos. Such a cute little house to rent out. 

 Since its Monday, back to work again this week. It's a not very busy week, which is nice since I have yard work and painting to do. I decided I need to get myself a reward for finishing these projects. It might just help push me to get them done. I've been putting off painting those doors so this reward system might just do the trick! 
I have plans to run and bike this afternoon! I should get out this morning and do my run. Something to think about. I use to always get in my run first thing in the morning. Now I'm more about waiting till work is done and then getting outside. Although, I don't always feel like doing it but always feel better for having run or biked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment