Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 17, 2019

Spring!

Our crab apple is dropping flower pedals like crazy! 

Everything is covered by the trees. We have two on the side of our driveway. This would be great if anyone was getting married! 


I do love when they bloom. Just wish it lasted longer then 5 days! 

Last night, I had to work at the rental house. Everyone wanted to come with me, so we grabbed dinner at Doolittles just sat at the bar and ate wings and flat bread pizza. After, we stopped for a yummy treat at Izzy's Ice cream for a cone.
Coffee with oreo and a little Izzy on top that was also coffee flavored. Who knew I liked coffee so much. I use to only get peppermint bon bon. It's still good but now I go for Ice cream with chocolate and coffee or peanut butter! A real treat for me because I'm still on a diet. I did go up in calories yesterday to around 1400 for the day, but I got in a bike ride and worked a lot to burn the extra calories!
Weekends are kind of made for a little diet break/splurge in eating. I have to live some what normal a few days of the week! This is probably why I stay stuck at a certain weight for a lot longer then I want! I'll get there, slow and steady with a diet I can maintain. 

It's Friday, more working today, biking and then going out to happy hour. I work this weekend and next so I'll be getting some home projects done this weekend! If it rains, which looks like we have a good chance of that both this weekend and next, I'll be painting doors! If it's nice we have more yard work to do! I'm hoping to get one more truck load of mulch to finish up the back yard. The only problem is they are open M-F, so that will have to wait till we get that wheel barrow fixed. The tire is flat and we need a new one! 
I also have a diet reward for getting to another goal of 155 pounds! I was going to buy myself a new silver big mirror, but now I think painting the one I have is a better idea. I'll just spray paint it silver and call it good enough. Maybe new earrings? Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment