Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Aches and Pains.

I don't know if it's age, being 50, working out all the time or just a normal part of life! My body aches all the time. If it's not my back, it's my legs or hand/arm pain. There is always something going on but not enough to stop me from moving. In fact, moving helps the pain go away. I'm always sore first thing in the morning and it takes doing yoga for an hour with a little help from Advil to get me moving. Once I loosen up, then I'm good to go for the day as long as I don't sit too much then my body gets sore all over.
It's hard not to want to sit and rest after working. I need a little break between work and biking or running. I also think it would help to have a little mid afternoon pick up, like drinking coffee only issue is I don't drink the stuff. Lots of days I'm lazy and just don't want to do anything else. I know that I should move more but the couch always feels better at the moment. Some days I give in and just do nothing, like yesterday afternoon.

I got to take Evan to get a hair cut for his Preschool graduation on Friday. He was tired too and fell asleep waiting for his appointment. After his hair cut, we went to Walmart to pick out the action figure from Avengers he wanted on his cake. He picked out two, Captain America and some Ant guy. He only wanted the Ant guy on the cake and was already opened the package with Captain America. He also found a dragon pool noodle for the summer and a Avengers T-shirt. We got some ice cream after and then I drove him home. I was pretty tired myself after all the errands. So much for biking or running!
 Burgers on the grill sounded good when I was at the store after work. We toasted the buns and they were delicious but a bit big. I did finish my burger but easily could have just ate half. The beans and salad were also delicious. A nice dinner out on the deck!

I over ate my fasting calories for the day. I had a sweet potato for lunch with some popcorn. Then came dinner and then desert which was a spoon of PB and some salty pretzel nuggets with PB. I also had some pea pesto with a few crackers mid afternoon. All healthy but around 1600 calories for the day with the Angry Orchard drink. So much for my fast! I can get back on track today. I already have my meal planned a sweet potato and some popcorn. Sticking to 500 today is the goal with running this morning, followed by biking in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment