Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day! We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday. I thought it would be better to just go to a brewery, have a picnic dinner and have some beer/drinks. 
I only took one photo when we first arrived at the brewery 612 in Minneapolis. It was pretty chilly outside so we sat indoors which was super loud with the music and all the people talking LOUD! We really could not carry on a conversation. We just sat ate and drank. After we went down the road to another brewery and had another drink there and this time we had to sit outdoors as it was crowded and really loud too. 

When Kendra, Paul and Evan showed up, they had some fish taco's at this cute food truck. Sometimes its good food and other times ? It's fun to try all the new foods from the rotating trucks. 
One thing I wish I would have done was to take a photo with my kids. I completely forgot to take more photos. Probably because everyone seemed a little grumpy. We probably won't be doing anymore picnic's at the brewery with family. Steve and I will just save breweries for a drink and dash with the two of us. We have more fun going to try new ones then to go back to breweries that we've already tried. Plus, I don't think everyone really liked it. 
It was super, super windy Saturday afternoon. Before we went out to the brewery, Steve and I got in a 8 mile bike ride. It was tough with all that Wind! Glad I did get some exercise because with liquid calories it all adds up! 
On my phone, I have a fitness app that I use to track my calories. It kind of keeps track of exercise, walking etc. It just doesn't do a good job. It works good enough to keep using it for now. I decided to use the exercise portion of the app and use the timer for my planks. In 6 minutes of Planks, I burned 45 calories according to the app. I don't do planks for the calorie burn, but for my abs! Its the one exercise I tell everyone to do every single day! 
We also went to Lowes, and Home Depot Saturday to look at kitchen sinks. Time to replace our old one and go with one big sink! I'm tired of the sink not working correctly and we need a new facet. 

I think we decided on the stainless one. We have a black sink now and it shows the hard water deposits that turn the sink white in areas. 


Out with the old and in with the new soon! We just have to check out Menards to price compare and because we have Menards rebate money to spend. Might as well, use that up and not have to pay any more money towards a sink! 
I'm still looking for a new stairs light. I kind of like this one? 

Plus, I still need lamp shades for our bedroom. I haven't had much luck. There isn't a whole lot of assortment but I did find more shades at Home Depot then any where else. Or was it Lowes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment