Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 20, 2019

A do over!

Here we are, back at Monday. It's time for a do over! I wasn't very successful this past weekend from Thursday to Sunday with dieting. Monday is a good chance to re-set and start fresh. 
The sun is finally back out and it will be a lot warmer at 61 today. This weekend was cold 40 -50 with rain and zero sun shine. I'm looking forward to this afternoon when I can bike or run and maybe both! 

I have my office on my todo list. I really need to get that chair re-covered and the walls painted. First I need to re-locate the tri bike we have been storing in our office. It needs to move to the garage! I can at least do that today along with getting in some much needed exercise! 

I have exactly five more weeks till my goal weight loss date. At two pounds per week of weight loss I can totally reach my goal weight. I just really have to stay on track and quit indulging so much on the weekends! I can do this. Just need to stay focused now that the finish line is nearing. Who wants to give up feet from the finish line. It's not a quit kind of thing once June 21st rolls around. I will continue to dieting/fast to keep the weight off. It's just going to have to be this way to maintain and not gain back all the weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment