Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Steve's pre-birthday gift! Part 1 Friday night!

Friday night instead of going to our usual happy hour places, I had to bring Steve to the MOA to get his birthday gift part 1 for part 2 on Saturday! 
 We tried the Marriott restaurant in the Mall Of America. Urban something. I didn't care for the wings, they were not crispy and they didn't taste much like buffalo sauce. We also shared two sliders and he ate all the fries. Then we shared the pizza, which I only ate 2 small slices. 



We just sat at the bar. The place wasn't very crowded but started to get really busy as we were leaving. 
 Birthday gift, shop for new jeans and a shirt to wear on Saturday. I convinced him to try skinny jeans and they looked good with the new shirt. We also got him another pair of jeans more his style but still skinnier legs then he was use to wearing. A good change! 
 After the clothes buying, I wanted to try out Wonder ice cream in the mall. We got their rolled up ice cream, coffee flavor. It was pretty sweet and COLD! I like my ice cream a little melted before I eat it! 

We just shared one ice cream. I don't think I'll ever try this again. It's fun and looks pretty but it's expensive at $9 and its just not that great! We do have fun trying new things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment