Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 9, 2019

End of the school year

Its the end of Celina's first year of college. We packed up her things and brought most home. She takes her last final today and drives home for the summer. Since it was Steve's actual birthday, we all had the day off and helped Celina move, then went to lunch. 
 No one was wanting to share food, but I did share all my fries with Steve. I was hungry in the morning and at lunch so I ate the whole burger and then had a mocha coffee with some of a giant cookie we all shared. Dinner I just ate popcorn and watched Survivor. Steve had birthday plans to go out to happy hour with his brother and a friend. 
I had to take a picture of Celina's salad. So fancy plated. I didn't take any other photos from our day in Mankato. 
I was looking ahead to the weather report. Its cold and will rain all weekend. Next week is looking really nice in the upper 60's and might get to 70*F. Perfect weather to run and bike! I'll be sure to do both. I'm only two pounds away from 155. I plan to stick with 500 calories for the day, just having a sweet potato for dinner. I'm determined to reach the next goal weight sooner then later!  

No comments:

Post a Comment