Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

My day off

I used Steve's truck and got a yard of mulch (1 full truck bed). I had the day off and it was a perfect day to do yard work. The only bummer part, the wheel barrow's tire was 100% flat and needed to be replaced. I tried pumping it up and it went flat again so I had to use it with the flat tire. Made it more difficult pushing it around. I used the entire truck load on the front yard and a tiny bit in the back yard which was just enough to do the rock wall in the back yard, but not under the porch. I need another truck load just to do under our porch and back garden burm. 
We also put rocks down the side of the driveway. This picture doesn't have rocks down yet. Since we run over the grass and kill it on the truck side, might as well rock it over. I put a larger rock boarder down the driveway too since we didn't want to put in edging. Next is bringing in black dirt and sod. We have to cover up the tree roots. This should fix the yard. Next I'll be taring the driveway. All easy to do projects that don't need to be hired out. Everyone else seems to hire out but if I can save money, burn calories I'll do it myself! 


I mentioned these stick on nail films before. I truly do love them. So easy to apply and they last a long time with lots of rough wear on my nails. They are also easy to remove and don't damage the nails at all. I think I paid around $7 total with tax. 


Back to work this Wednesday. Celina is off from school so she wants to earn a little money. Might as well have her help me on my busy work days. I have two busy days in a row. 
Day 3 of my Refreshed fasting diet! Or day #115 of my long diet/ week #17. I managed to eat only 650 calories and I burned a whopping 1050 from yard work and biking. It was a good day of diet and exercise. I only skipped my planks because my back was a little sore from all the bending. I dug up a front plant and got two new hydrangea plants. I removed one bush and dug one new hole for the new plants. It was a lot of work due to bush roots, rocks and hard dirt. I wanted to take out two more bushes but after doing one, I changed my mind. It was a lot of work!! I never did change out of my workout clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment