Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tuesday is a wrap!

Another chilly, windy with rain kind of Tuesday! I worked in the morning but was done super early thanks to help from Celina. We worked fast together! Nice to be done early as I had plans to do all kinds of home projects. The outdoor spray painting my mirror was canceled due to all the wind. Then came the rain and the chill down. I didn't even get to bike before the temperatures dropped and the weather changed. Instead, I had a lazy day on the couch. 


I also didn't stick to dieting. I did try and eat less/ more healthy. Having these yummy roasted peppers for lunch. They are my new favorite food! Also cooked up more sweet potatoes in the oven and had one because I was still hungry after my peppers. 
 Then I watched a bunch of cooking shows and was hungry! Popcorn and then out to dinner for Taco Tuesday. Just ate a chicken taco and a slice of quesadilla with a few chips and salsa.  Dessert, grapes! Around 1400- 1500 calories for the day! Ugh! So much for staying under 1000. 
I'm hoping today is a little more productive. It probably won't be. It's raining and cold this morning. This afternoon looks better with it getting up to 65. We have an anniversary dinner planned for tonight so we will need to be ready and gone by 4:30pm. Not sure what I plan to wear for dinner as this place is more dressy. Business causal. All depends on the weather what dress I will wear and can fit into that looks good. At least I have options! 

No comments:

Post a Comment