Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 5, 2019

Down sizing to a Smaller Size!

That's right! I just down sized to wearing some size 8 black jeans I had in my closet. I had tried these jeans on two weeks ago and they were still a little uncomfortable with some stomach fat spilling over the top since they are semi low rise jeans. I tried them on again yesterday and what do you know! They fit and are comfortable! I am not going to lie, I do have a tiny bit of stomach side fat that bulges out a little but that's not enough to stop me from wearing them with another top. It feels great to get back into my skinny clothes! I had a nice complement from a customer on Thursday. She didn't see me for a few weeks and said  "wow, your looking skinny!". It was just nice to hear someone noticing I lost weight. It makes it more real and not just in my head. 
I am reaching another goal day! Number 75! Any chance I can to reach a goal is a good day! I've been doing great on my intermittent fasting from Sunday - Thursday eating under 700 calories per day. I got in some running and did my daily planks. I know Friday and Saturday we will be going out to dinner so I will have one drink and share some food. It will be two days in a row of higher calorie intake. I'm good with that! You have to balance out your life with dieting and weight loss. Live a little and not give up everything just to diet. You don't have to suffer and be miserable while losing weight! I think normal diets where your just restricting calories and eating meals throughout the day are harder to stick with. Just because there are far more temptations to stay on the diet and many more reasons to quit if you have a few bad meals for the day. This is just my opinion and what works and doesn't for me. Plus, not weighing myself but doing a daily weight estimate is better for my mental game. It would be hard to stay positive if I wasn't reaching my weight goals. I really have no idea of what I weight but the prospect of weighting less has me keep going on my diet without wanting to quit! So, if I have a few higher calorie days, I won't know by the scale. 
It's going to be in the 60's until Tuesday. I'm going to get the bike out and lace up my running shoes! Got to enjoy nice weather while it's here because next Thursday we might get that dirty word, SNOW! and lots of it! Good thing it won't stick around long but it will be white out there again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment