Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What's baking?

 I had very ripe bananas on Tuesday so I whipped up some banana bread in mini loaf pans. 
This morning I'm trying a new Raspberry almond bars. They already look delicious. They are still in the oven baking.  I doubt they will be cool enough to share this morning. 




Our yellow tulips bloomed this morning. I usually never buy plants but I really wanted some spring flowers in the house. 

 I had a good workout Tuesday. The weather was perfect for running and biking. I did my easy 1.5 mile loop in the morning and then in the early afternoon, went for a 9 mile bike ride. Felt great to do both and work hard. I stuck to my calories of 550, eating popcorn and sweet potatoes. I was on my own for dinner as Logan ate earlier and Steve was working late. Looks like dinner tonight will also be on my own. I've been loving sweet potatoes so I might have that again with some smoked clams. 

I've been on my weight loss/fasting diet for 87 days and went from 182 to 157/158. I am determined to hit my next weight loss goal and get down to 155 and then back to 145 and maintain. I'm losing around 2 pound a week and I'm on week #13, right on track for summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment