Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What I want to Bake!

I made these chocolate espresso, peanut butter biscotti cookies Tuesday morning. I took a small taste and it was delicious! I don't ever cook them so they are dried out. I like mine a little softer. 
I tried that technique where you make  three stripes with the chocolate and PB, then drag a tooth pick though all. How fun to try something new! These cookies were also marbled, which is something I had never done before. These cookies it was harder to see the marbling but it was there! 

I've also been looking at lots of eclair photos on Pinterest. Makes me want to bake some up with different fillings and toppings. That might be my Easter fun treat! 

Seems when ever I diet, I'm more interested in baking. I don't really want to eat it, I just like the idea of being more creative and trying new things that I have yet to bake or make. 


I'm on diet day #80! Three months and lots of diet progress. How much have I lost? No clue! I'm going to keep it that way till day #100. Maybe then I'll want to weight myself? 
Along with a new phone comes a few challenges. I can not get my photos to show up to add to my blog. I've tried everything I can figure out on my own  and nothing is working! I might have to create a new blog and start over if I can't figure out this photo thing! I spent over 2 hours at the store getting all my old info moved over and the new phone working. Wow, so complicated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment