Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter 2019

Happy Easter 2019
I started my Easter morning early at 5:30 with my daily yoga, followed by planks and weights! Now I'm blogging and will go run, do some Easter baking, boiling eggs to dye, making a quiche, eclairs and cookies. Then I'm going to dye eggs with Evan, clean our house and go for a bike ride before Easter dinner at our house. I might even shower and wear a dress for tonight! 
It was a 75*F April day on Saturday. Steve and I went to Mpls to try out more breweries. First stop was wild minds. They have more sour beers which I like. We snacked on popcorn, nuts and pretzels while drinking and playing cribbage. 

Next stop was a German Brewery in St. Paul Where we shared this brat. I ate it with ketchup and tried their seeded mustard. I liked it, who knew!


 We met Celina and Don at Red Cow for dinner. Wings and burgers! Yum.
 They split the burger and fries before bringing out the food. I ate a few fries but gave most to Steve.
It was a great day to hang out outside. I had 4 drinks in total but it was over an extended time and they were smaller drinks. Ate far too many calories around 1600 I figure with snacks, drinks and dinner. 

This was my last day to splurge on calories. Easter is still a diet day and I'll stick to just dinner, skip the bread and treats without any drinks! 
Saturday afternoon I went on my favorite bike ride on the dirt road by our house. I'm thinking this will probably be paved over pretty soon as they are building houses. 


I took a risk and purchased a bunch of flowers and herbs for our front planters. It still could freeze but since they are in pots, easy to bring inside for the night. It looks so nice with green, pink and the smell of herbs at our front door. Last year I was too lazy to actually plant them in the pots. I left the containers they came in and just placed them on top. 

Noooo It's raining!!! There goes my run! I think this afternoon it's going to be nice so I can still go for a bike ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment