Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 8, 2019

Back to Monday and on to a new week #12 of dieting!

Monday morning, checking off another week and moving on to week #12 of my dieting. I did my morning morning ritual of taking all my measurements, waist, hips, thighs, arms, %body fat and % BMI. I compared all my results to my starting measurement and wow. I'm down a lot! 
Waist - 4"
hips - 7"
Thighs - 2"
arms - 1"
BMI  - 2.9%
Fat - 2.9%
Weight aprox 22 - 26 pounds (I'm guessing at weight loss, based on 2 to 2.5 pounds a week!)
I'm still not exactly the weight I want to be at. My clothes/ pants tell me I still have more to lose. I'm getting there! I can fit back into all my skinny jeans, but I just want the fit, super comfortable. No bulges of fat spilling over the top and lose on my body. 
I got back to my 500 and under 1000 calorie goal for the day on Sunday. I only had two days Friday and Saturday of splurge, which is pretty much every week. So I end up doing a 5/7 diet but still try to stay around 1500 calories on my splurge meals with drinks. I never have off limit foods, but I do have foods that I only taste and not indulge in.  I just don't believe a diet can work and you can't maintain by never eating donuts, having candy, cake or drinks. I just save that for the weekends or having a taste. 
Sunday, I did a little shopping once more for a dieting reward. I'm having a little fun getting or finding new home decorations. I'm far from good at decorating but I'm trying. I found those mercury glass candle holder for cheap at Kirklands. They were $10 each and 25% off. I found the candles at Target. I like the lighted candles because I don't want to burn down my house. They have a timer, so i turned them on last night. They only came in gray and not white. I still need something on the other side to balance it all out. I'll keep looking! At least it's an improvement from years of only having photos up and x-mas decorations. 

I bought some bed pillows but decided they weren't exactly what I had pictured for my bed. They are going back! I'll be saving $90 on my return purchase. Far too much for pillows! 

We are having a 66+F temperature day and then we will get snow and more snow starting on Wednesday. I'm not happy about the snow but at least it won't stick around. I am loving the warm up today and the sun is out. It's still chilly 49*F right now, but I still plan to go for my morning run and hopefully sneak in a quick 35 minute bike ride before leaving to Steve's eye appointment this afternoon. It's just a check for the cornea transplant. He also need to adjust his contact lens. Good news is that he is seeing better but still will need laser surgery to correct the astigmatism. I'm hoping this provides the sight he wants or can be happy with. Its a tough road when you lose your sight in one eye. I try to relate with my having to wear readers all the time to see up close. It's just not the same because both my eyes are working together. While his eyes don't see the same. It makes him feel messed up all the time. 

Last night, I cooked myself some bone less pork chops. Since they were small I had two! Celina made Mango salsa and I added that to the top of my pork. I made some corn salad and then had a slice of whole grain bread with blue cheese. I splurged on the blue cheese. Yum!! After dinner I had a table spoon of my favorite Thymes home made PB with honey added. Early in the day, I had cooked up some air popcorn and added butter seasoning and salt. Staying at 800 calories for the day. I burned a bunch of calories running and biking so I was still under calories for the day! I've been tracking my food, exercise, heart rate etc. on my cell phone. It came with a Samsung app pre-installed on my phone. I like the app so I keep using it. I just can't record all types of exercise like cleaning so it not accurate for burning all the calories but it's a good estimate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment