Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Shiny New Things!

More shiny new things. I got a new cell, well a new old cell. My Galaxy note 4 was having issues with the charging port. I got a Galaxy 5 note because they no longer have any 4's. It was just an even swap since I just added the protection plan on our phones for $26 per month. I can cancel after 2 months. So Logan and I both got new/same/fixed cell phones. I already love the upgrade. I still need to activate it and since it came to our house and I'm not up on how to do all things phone related, its off to the Verizon store today for help getting it all set up. I ordered a new pink sparkly case, pop socket and car socket holder. It's my rewards this week for 3 months on my diet. I'm returning last weeks bed  pillow reward because they just didn't look right. 

I really want to weight myself to know exactly where I am on my weight loss journey. Worst case, I didn't lose as much as I wanted, meaning 2 pounds per week. I really need to focus on the fact that I have lost weight since week #6. I'm on week #12 which means I should  have lost at least 10 more pounds right? Then I get to thinking I might be in a negative place if I should weight myself and be super disappointed in my progress. Oh what problems! 
I still have a tiny bit of side fat I need to get rid of to wear these jeans with a tight tank top. Every day it's looking better. Now that its sandal weather, I need a pedicure. I had a gel pedicure months ago and it's looking not so great now. Before I do that, I need to do another foot peel. I purchase for $5 at Walmart a 30 minute treatment and then my dry skin on my feet peels off and leaves smooth skin behind. It says not to do it with polish. 

This might be my last day this week to run outside or go biking. We might get a blizzard and up to two feet of snow on Thursday into Friday. The weekend might be okay to run but not to bike! 



No comments:

Post a Comment