Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Wow, Goal Day #90!!

Yep, I reached another goal this morning! Day #90 on my fasting/diet! I'm sooo close to hitting day 100! I won't stop there as I want to reach week #20, I'm almost done with week #13, just one more day to go!
I tried to stay under 1000 calories and closer to 500 this week. I had a fail Friday with drinking most of my calories. I had three apple ciders when we were out last night in Hastings.
We had some amazing, very tasty pork street taco's at the Lock and Dam restaurant. We split them along with some wings which I didn't eat the skin and there were zero crunches so only the meat was consumed. We will be back for the tacos!
I was reading Bon Appetite yesterday afternoon and came across this article on Kolaches that are a local food to eat while in Texas, Austin to be exact. Next time we visit our friends, we need to check this out! I'll all about going where the locals go and trying the food of the area. These look delicious!
We went to our favorite spot by the Mississippi river, played some cribbage and I lost all card games. We even played kings in the corner and crazy 8's. I lost every game! It was not my night! I do think that I have to stop drinking after 2 drinks max. I just can't handle any more alcohol while on a diet and not eating that much. It hit me hard. Lesson learned and I'll be adjusting from now on! Bring on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment