Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 25, 2019

That was Tough!

I had a hard night of dieting on Wednesday. I really wanted to EAT! I was fine all day and then I had dinner and wanted to keep indulging in food. I held off and stayed around 800 calories for the day! I don't have many really difficult days but that was one of them! Glad I stuck it out and didn't eat more! 
I had to remind myself that when I started losing weight, I would have loved to be weighing 154 pounds! Or starting from that point! I only am 9 pounds away from my initial goal weight! I have to stay focused on the big diet weight loss picture! I'm not done yet losing weight! I'm also close to my day #100 and need to keep that in mind when eating at night. Night is always my hardest time of the day to stay focused and on my diet. It's my down time and the time of day I can break my fast and eat. I just have to make good food choices. I haven't been eating much meat/protein so I'm probably more hungry. I do have a new nuts so there is a little protein with a spoon of humas. The rest is veggies, sweet potatoes and coleslaw with a balsamic dressing. 
Wednesday was a day off from working. I did exactly what was on my todo list. I got my pedicure, went running with Zoey 1.4 miles, went biking 8 miles with a neighbor friend and then got a lot done at home, laundry, cleaning and my Survivor night of TV. 
The not so fun thing that happend, was a hit and run! I was backing out of a parking space at Marshalls. I was stopped ready to pull forward and out of no where a woman in a white SUV, clipped my bumper and kept driving fast around the corner and kept driving away. I just sat there, not moving my car and was like what the heck? Got out of my car and saw my bumper was all scraped up. Grrrr.. My car is 10 years old and it would be with my deductible $500 to fix it. I'm probably not going to get this fixed. My car has been in more mini accidents! Not sure what that's all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment